OH, HEY THERE!
Thank you for visiting my blog! Here's a little about me.
I'm Ashley; an avid natural light photographer with nearly 8 years of experience. I have always had a knack for photography but it wasn't until my dad's passing that my photography really took on a deeper meaning. While portraiture is my specialty, I am also passionate about boudoir and wedding photography.
Each one of my photo shoots is unique; I take my shoots from conception and direction to a final image. I am also an experienced stylist with an eye for detail.
Situated between Rhode Island and New Hampshire, I work on-location in Boston, Massachusetts. However, I would never turn down an opportunity to travel!
My process is to capture your vision and execute lighting and composition to create a gallery of images that tell your story.
When I'm not looking through my viewfinder, you will find me posted up on my couch watching HGTV, while eating far too much Chinese food. Another one of my guilty pleasures is watching Netflix with my husband and cats!
PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO TRAVEL.
The Grand Canyon (AZ)
Yosemite National Park (CA)
Acadia National Park (ME)
Joshua Tree National Park
Niagara Falls (Canada)
Big Sur (CA)
Kenai Fjords (Alaska)
Neon Graveyard (Vegas)
Key Largo (FL)
Grand Prismatic Spring (Wyoming)
Crater Lake (Oregon)
Brooklyn Bridge (NY)
Wormsloe Plantation (Georgia)
- I have 10 tattoos; each with their own meaning.
- I am obsessed with coffee (Starbucks kinda gal living on a Dunkin' budget)
- When I was little, I was OBSESSED with monkeys!
- I have 3 siblings (2 of which I didn't know existed until before my dad passed away).
- I am always listening to music; pop music is my jam (I also love me some Drake).
- My happy-place is the ocean, where I can find peace in the sound of the waves.
- I'm a cat-lover; I rescued 2 but would totally rescue like 3 more (if I had the space)!
Enter a Heading
This is a paragraph. Click edit and enter your own text. You can make changes like making the text bold, underline or italic. This is a great place for you to tell your clients more about your story and to describe the type of photographer you are. You can come back at any time to make more changes.