Policies/Procedures, Prescreening, and Liability Waiver
We are taking precautions and actions to be as healthy and happy as possible.
- A layout of the implemented policies/procedures.
- The prescreening questionnaire required within 24 hours of your session time.
- The liability waiver for you to e-sign. We know there are no guarantees and will do everything we can to create a happy, wonderful experience in this uncharted season.
We can do this! Thank you for choosing Sea You Smile - I look forward to working with you.
WATCHING FOR SYMPTOMS
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever or chills
- Muscle pain or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list is not all possible symptoms. Other less common symptoms have been reported, including gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
If you or anyone in your household is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone with a positive test, or are waiting on results from a test, please get in touch to reschedule your session after a 14-day period has passed.
If you or anyone in your household begins experiencing COVID-19 symptoms following the session, please inform the photographer as soon as possible.
Please understand if anyone affiliated with Sea You Smile is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, your session will be rescheduled after a 14-day period has passed.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
Following the CDC's guidance, Sea You Smile requires that you comply with the following protocols and procedures while in studio or on location:
- Maintain a six-foot distance at all times (not including household members or situations where closeness is allowed)
- No physical greetings
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Masks are required indoors: entering and exiting the building and when you’re not being photographed. Photography team will wear a mask or face covering in the studio.
- Photography team will provide hand sanitizer to everyone upon entering the studio
- Photographer will use hand sanitizer or thoroughly wash hands before and after each session
- High touch surfaces (i.e door handles) will be cleaned and disinfected between sessions
- Photography team will move furniture, equipment, touch light switches, etc.
- Furniture use will be limited to one or two pieces to avoid excessive use
- Long zoom lenses will be used to allow for social distancing and directions/adjustments will be verbal (not hands on)
- With a goal of “maximum work in minimum time,” sessions may be shortened to minimize time in studio or on site
DAILY SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE
& LIBILITY WAIVER
THE SCREENING MUST BE FILLED OUT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR SESSION START TIME.